Sharon Cass-Toole, DCEP, RP
Sharon is a Registered Psychotherapist (RP), has a doctorate degree in Therapeutic Counseling from the Medicina Alternativa Institute (affiliate of The Open International University for Complementary Medicine), a Diplomate in Comprehensive Energy Psychology (DCEP), and a is Certified Clinical Aromatherapist (CCA). She runs a private practice in Toronto specializing in trauma and providing short term dynamic psychotherapy for a variety of emotional, psychological and physical issues. She is founder of Meridian Psychotherapy Services, Director of the annual Canadian Energy Psychology Conference and President and Executive Director of the Canadian Association for Integrative and Energy Therapies (CAIET) which she founded in 2008.
- CAIET – (The Canadian Association for Integrative and Energy Therapies) President and Executive Director
- Clinical Member, OSP (Ontario Society of Psychotherapy)
- Certified Clinical Member of OACCPP – (C)OACCPP
- Clinical Member, ISHA (Institute of Spiritual Healing and Aromatherapy) CCA, Certified Clinical Aromatherapist.
- ACEP (Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology) Regional Director for Eastern Canada
- EMDRIA (EMDR International Association)
Other professional activities
- Director of the annual Canadian Energy Psychology Conference
- Has provided Energy Therapy workshops for mental health professionals and consumers
- Has published articles and been interviewed on local radio and television
- Has volunteered as a bereavement counselor for the Survivor Support Program for survivors of suicide
- Has participated in psychiatric assessments in Brief Assessment Unit at METFORS, the forensic facility of The Clarke Institute of Psychiatry (now known as CAMH)
- Past Member of the Board of Directors as a consultant for The Easton Alliance For The Prevention of Family Violence which provides emotional support groups for male victims of abuse & trauma.
Meridian Psychotherapy Services is committed to delivering integrative healthcare to the community, with emphasis on Energy Therapies. Our vision is to advance awareness of the practice of Energy Psychotherapy as a developing complementary modality within the interactive mind/body structure. Our mission is to be a resource for healing and learning through the expanding field of Energy Psychotherapy and to operate with integrity, purity of intent, generosity of spirit and an open mind.